its just what it is. that. irreplaceable,
but i move on, and i face it. All of it. At least, I try.. I try to love this, this air and earth, this sky and sea, this beauty that no one appreciates anymore. Because when does what we stand on, live on, breathe on fight back? When does it turn against you, or fuck you over? Sure, they’re natural disasters and such, but honestly, when is that still not beautiful? It runs you over, cuts you up, crushes you down. But it’s how it should be, isn’t it? Aren’t we supposed to be trampled down, deeper than the ground, even beyond the ocean floor? Aren’t we supposed to die into the earth just like we were born onto it? Doesn’t it have a say on who can stay upon it? I guess all I’m really trying to say is that all that matters is this. All of it, and what’s weird is that it’s ALL replaceable. Even you and I, and even everything we stand for, everything we lived for. Everything we made beautiful, even if that was one thing, or maybe nothing at all. Point is, it’s all we have. No one to love, but everyone to live for. No one to care, but everyone to try for. But really, nothing. nothing at all.. no one at all.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
- I have quite some problems, but you’ll only ever hear about one
- I hate dishonesty more than anything
- I hate love and people in it
- But I do like people who hate it with me
- Succeeding in school is important to me
- I love ballet and classical music
- I enjoy spending time alone
- I dont fall under pressure
- I live for myself,
- and for select people
NINE THINGS YOU’VE THOUGHT ABOUT RECENTLY
- University of Florida
- How fast it’s all going
- How far apart we’ve become
- What outfits look good
- That it’s funny, all of it
- Fake hair is gross, so are you
- All the candy I’ll get on Halloweeeen
- I’ve been getting so much higher than usual
EIGHT WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1-8. Realize you wont.
7-3 Were annoying, so I erased them.
TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
- Write a book
- Save someone
- You’ve been my writing inspiration for two years. Whenever I write, all the emotions I felt with you fill me up and force word after word onto the paper. But it’s not because I miss you or can’t get you off my mind; it’s because it’s natural. What we felt has always been one of the few things I know; it’s the one thing I know most about.